I’m not very fit, but I do occasionally work out. But for some stupid reason, I keep buying workout clothes. I have this idea that if I have new, cute clothes, I will go to the gym more. That definitely isn’t true so now I just have a lot of really cute workout clothes! One of my favorite places to get gear is Lucy because it fits well and really lasts. Plus, it’s affordable compared to Lululemon. Right now, Lucy has a ton of great stuff on sale. I’ve rounded up my favorite pieces of the sale.
1. Lotus Pants. One can never have too many pairs of yoga pants, and I love that these have a straight leg.
2. Flexibility Long Sleeve. I like layering when I run and long sleeve tees are a perfect medium weight layer.
3. Winter Warrior Tight. Perfect for chilly morning runs.
4. Keep the Pace Half Zip. Ideal for the outermost layer. Comes in lots of pretty colors so there’s one for everyone.
5. Breathe and Believe Tank. I have some Lucy’s tanks that are similar to this and they are great for yoga, cycling or running. Very versatile!
6. Workout Racerback. I use racer backs for just about anything- from running, yoga to even just lounging around the house.
7. Power Double Strap headband. I have these annoying hairs that don’t grow so I’m always searching for the perfect headband to keep those pesky hairs off my forehead during a workout.
What is your favorite workout clothing store or brand?