I don’t expect my husband to get me anything for Valentine’s Day, but I won’t complain if he does! I put together a list of things that I, and I’m sure many of you, would love to receive on the 14th 🙂
1. Leopard Tieks. I own the California Navy and Slate Grey Croc tikes and they are my favorite flats! They fold up so they are great for travel, and they are so conformable there’s really no need to bring other shoes on trips. They grey and navy are great basics, but I think it would be fun to have the leopard ones!
2. Coach Swagger 35 Colorblock Leather Satchel. I love the new line of Coach Swagger bags, in particular this colorblock one, which also comes in white.
3. Diptyque Rosafolia Candle Limited Edition. I’ve mentioned time and time again that I would love a Diptyque candle. This one comes in a beautiful jar, and is rose scented- what’s not to love?
4. Chloé ‘Roses de Chloé’ Eau de Toilette Spray. I love this scent as it is subtle and flowery, but not overwhelming. It also comes in a beautiful bottle, which would make a perfect addition to my collection (here).
5. ME! Bath Ice Cream Mini Effervescent Soak. I love to pamper myself, but don’t love spending money to do so. These bath fizzes are affordable and would look great tied up in a bow!
6. Urban Decay ‘Naked2’ Palette. I actually don’t own any of the Naked Palettes yet, and this seems like a great time to add one to my collection.
7. Adrianna Papell Lace Sheath Dress. I am always looking for versatile dresses to add to my wardrobe. This one is a beautiful lace one that can be worn or date nights, or to a wedding.
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wishlist?