In case you missed it, from now until April 2 you can get save lots of money on the deals and steals at the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event. Every day there are different items for sale (sometimes up to 50% off!), in addition to awesome BOGO deals and gifts with purchases! Read on for my picks of the daily deals and sales!
- Laura Gellar Love Me Dew Lip Crayon, $8.5 on 3/23
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, $16 on 3/24
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil, $12 on 3/25
- Dermalogica Everyday Essentials Kit, $9 on 3/27
- Laura Gellar Baked Blush-n-Brighten, $15 on 3/29
- Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner, $11 on 3/31
- Benefit Cosmetics free brow wax with any $50 purchase, 4/2
I love Ulta because it has an awesome collection of high-end and drugstore brands, so it really is a one-stop shop. In addition to the steals, there are some great deals right now. For instance brands like NYX, Makeup Revolution and Yes To Skincare are buy 1, get 1 50% off. Now makes a great time to stock up on face wipes or the eye crayons (everyone raves about Milk as a base, but I love Yogurt as an all over color), or try some new products from Makeup Revolution such as the blush palette or highlighter.
Ulta also has some of the best gift with purchase I’ve come across from a beauty store:
- Spend $35 on Too Faced and receive deluxe sizes of Better than Sex Mascara, Hangover Primer and Love Flush Blush.
- Spend $35 on Urban Decay and receive deluxe sizes of Perversion Mascara and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
- Spend $35 on Laura Gellar and receive a full size Inkcredible Eyeliner.
- Spend $35 on Becca Cosmetics and receive a deluxe Shimmering Skin Perfector.
What are you planning on picking up (or what did you already pick up) this Beauty Event?