I’m supposed to be spending time with family, but I had to share this deal with you! Until January 1st, you can save an extra 20% off all sale items using code EXTRA20. Below are my picks from the sale.
1. Ole Henriksen Unwrap Your Radiance Collection. ($33.6) I bought this set during the VIB sale in November (here). I have yet to use it, but I’m really excited about all the products. I think it’s a great introduction to the brand because it features some of their top sellers.
2. Sephora Favorites Summerstash and Summer Crushes ($24 each). I love the Sephora Favorites sets because it’s a great way to sample products from many different brands. The sets usually feature Sephora’s top selling products so there’s a good chance you’ve been eyeing the product based on all the positive reviews!
3. Soap & Glory all the Right Smoothes ($9.6). Soap & Glory makes great smelling products and these are no exception. Plus they are travel size so they are perfect for throwing in your handbag or for travel.
4. Deborah Lippman I’ve Gotta be Me 6-piece Anniversary Set ($27.2). Deborah Lippman makes great polishes- not only are the colors great but they are a dream to apply. I love all the colors in this set!
5. Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder ($9.6). I love setting powders and love trying new ones. Korres is a brand I’ve been wanting to experiment more with, so this seems like a great item for me.
6. Perricone MD Chloro Plasma ($12.8). I’ve seem many informercials for Perricone MD products so I’ve been dying to test their line. This is a mask to deep cleanse skin and reviews have said it’s similar to GlamGlow.
7. OCC Lip Tar Metallic Trio ($20). I’ve been intrigued by the OCC Lip Tars and this set has three very different colors so it’s a great set to mix and make your own custom color. Plus it comes with a lip brush for application.
8. tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick ($12.8). I love the lip products from tarte and I have no doubt this will be as great as the other products I’ve tried.