Until Monday 1/19, you will receive 2X points on all your skincare purchases. This is a great time to stock up on skincare essentials and get extra points to redeem for point perks! Now I’m attempting a 100 day no buy (stay tuned for a post on that later!), so I want to share my picks with those of you who are not on a no buy!
1. Sephora Favorites: The Great Cleanse. I’ve mentioned before (here) I love the Sephora Favorites sets and this is no exception. This set has a nice assortment of cleansing waters, cleansing oils, face washes and even a cleansing tool. The value of this is phenomenal as the products are all great sizes. I bought a similar set last year and I’m still working through the products!
2. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream. Unfortunately I have suffered from dark circles for as long as I can remember. I am always on the search for new products to help with that and recently got a sample of this. I have been using it every day and while it doesn’t seem to have lasting results, I notice a brightening effect when I put it on. Full review coming soon!
3. Sephora Favorites: Dare to Oil. Another Favorites set! I use oils daily in the winter because my skin is so dry so I add a few drops into my moisturizer at night. If you’re on the fence about oils this is a great way to test a few.
4. Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. This product was so hard to get my hands on, but now that I have it I am so happy! This is a great product that starts as a solid but becomes an oil once it touches your skin. It’s very gentle on the skin yet manages to remove all traces of makeup- even mascara! My skin also feels amazing after I use it- my husband even commented on how soft my skin after I used it!
5. Clarisonic Mia2. This is one of those cult products that everyone must own. I actually don’t own it yet, but it’s on my wish list so I hope to add it to my skincare routine soon!
6. GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment. I used a sample of this mask and instantly understood all the hype around it. It really works to pull everything out of your pores leaving your skin feeling clean and looking amazing.
What are you planning on buying for the 2X points?