One of my favorite brands is tarte. I love the formulation of most of their products and I love how gorgeous the packaging is. The products look great just sitting on my night stand 🙂 Today I’m going to talk about the best products you could buy from this brand.
1. Eyeshadow palettes. This particular one (ten limited edition palette) came with ten eyeshadows in neutral, easy to wear colors, an eyeshadow brush, two-sided eyeliner pencil and a mini mascara. Right now, I would recommend the tartelette Amazonian clay matte palette which has 12 neutral, matte shadows. I love that the shadows are creamy with great color pay-off, plus they have amazing staying power.
2. Amazonian Clay Blush. As I’ve sure you’ve heard, the is the product to buy if you’re only going to buy one tarte product. These blushes are smooth, easy to apply, very pigmented and stay on for hours. Even though some colors look intimidating in the pan, they all look so amazing and not scary at all when applied to the skin. I have 5 on the mini size which I think is the perfect size- I wish I could buy all the colors this size! The packaging matches the blush color, so without even opening the compact you can choose your color.
3. Lipsurgence lip tints. I remember the very first lipsurgence I got was in the color Amused (very bright pink) from one of my first birchboxes years ago. The color scared me, but I gave it a try anyway and soon after, I was buying a holiday set with 5 full size lip tints. Last year, I bought the holiday set with 10 mini lip tints! I love these tints because they are truly a tint, which means you can apply them without a mirror. They’re also moisturizing and leave your lips feeling soft. These are my go-to lip products and I always have at least one in my bag.
4. Amazonian Butter Lipstick. These lipsticks are smooth and long-lasting, and the best part is- it’s moisturizing! I usually hate using lipsticks because they leave my lips dry and chapped, but that’s not the case with these. They come in a a good variety of colors- I have Angelic Nude which I think is a great ‘your lips but better’ color.
5. Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss. This gloss is moisturizing while providing lots of shine! The application is made very easy by the brush and the click dispenser which ensures you never get too much product. This particular gloss is no longer available, but check out a similar one here.
What are you favorite tarte products and which do you hope to add to your collection?