Until Monday 3/16 you can use code FRIENDS40 at Ann Taylor to save 40% on all purchases! The code can be used multiple times until Monday, so you can make a few purchases if you forget something the first time around 🙂
As you know, I love Ann Taylor (see my previous picks here). I think the pieces are very nice and can easily be dressed up or down. Plus, the petite clothing fits me very well so it’s my go to place for nice dresses for conferences and interviews.
1. I have a similar moto jacket to this that I got at Ann Taylor and I adore it. In the spring, I wear it more than I care to admit. It’s super versatile and flattering, making it the perfect-for-all-occassions jacket.
2. This Cargo Coat is so unique. I love the faux leather accents and the camel color. This piece would look equally great with jeans and a tee or a little black dress and heels.
3. Speaking of LBDs, I’m loving the mixture of textures on this one. I’m not sure if this is actually black or a very dark blue, but between the textures and shape- it’s a winner regardless of color!
4. Open toe sandals do wonders for lengthening legs. These come in four colors- I can’t decide which I like best!
5. This color block purse is beautiful and looks like it could also be used as a clutch.
What are you picks for this sale?